04 December 2008

As if musicals weren't gay enough

Prop 8: The Musical from the fine minds at Funny or Die starring John C. Reilly, Jack Black, Sarah Chalke, Neil Patrick Harris and some others whose names escape me right now.

See more Jack Black videos at Funny or Die


My input here may be coming late to the very well dressed party; however, the idea that two people who love each other can't get married is fucking ludicrous. End of story. And the Mormon Church can, as Louis C.K. might say, suck a bag of dicks.

3 comments:

prettyhelmet said...

absolutely phenomenal. I cried a little.

Apollo said...

Yeah it's pretty awesome. The only problem is that it's not long enough.





That's what she said.

Unknown said...

If same sex marages were leagle I'd quit my job and become a devorce lawyer for same sex marages. Man! The money you could make on that. =)