27 February 2009

With Leonard Nimoy kickin' out the jams

I've got my tickets. It's official. I'm going to the Sasquatch! Music Festival!!! Here is a list of bands I'm stoked about seeing, in no particular order:

The Decemberists
Yeah Yeah Yeahs
Bon Iver
Devotchka
M. Ward
Sun Kil Moon
Dent May & His Magnificent Ukulele
Jane's Addiction (original lineup!)
Nine Inch Nails
The Murder City Devils
The Avett Brothers
M83
Calexico
The Walkmen
St. Vincent
AA Bondy
Ben Harper and Relentless7
Fleet Foxes
Gogol Bordello
Grizzly Bear
Blitzen Trapper
Beach House
Chromeo

That's not even all the bands that are playing! Best. Memorial Day. Ever.

Oh, and there'll be a comedy tent there, too. Tim and Eric! Zack Galifianakis! Demetri Martin!

And there is some band called Natalie Portman's Shaved Head. What is that about?



It's okay. You can be jealous.

1 comment:

Heather Rose said...

Well, I'm glad I have your permission. Grrr!

The Decemberists?! The Yeah Yeah Yeahs?! Bon Iver?! Devotchka?! Dent May & His Magnificent Ukulele?! Jane's Addiction?! (Yes, I'm really going to list ALL THE BANDS I LOVE THAT YOU ARE GOING TO SEE WITHOUT ME!!!) Nine Inch Nails (blow a kiss at Trent for me, huh?)?! The Avett Brothers?! Ben Harper?! Grizzly Bear?!

Okay, I'm gonna try to recover now.